Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
What are your hours?
We are open 6 days a week. Our hours are as follows
Monday - Closed (By appointment only. Please speak to your artist if Monday's are your only available day)
Tuesday - Saturday - 12p - 8p
Sunday 12p - 6p
How do I schedule an appointment?
-The easiest way to get on the calendar is to stop by the shop and speak to an artist in person. The shop is open 6 days a week.. If you are driving or flying in from out of town, please give us a call at the studio and we can work out all of the details before you get there. We require a $50 deposit to schedule an appointment. The amount of the deposit will be subtracted from the total and the remaining balance will be due at the completion of the tattoo. We do understand that life happens and at times someone may need to reschedule their appointment — but if you no call/no show for your appointment, cancel or need to reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of your original appointment time it will result in the forfeiture of your deposit and to reschedule you will have to put down another deposit. We have tried to schedule appointments on the honor system for the past few years, but it hasn't worked out. All deposits are non-refundable and they are not transferrable.
How long are you booked out? How long will I have to wait to get tattooed?
- We always accept walk-ins on a first come first served basis. All walk-ins will be accommodated as we can during the day and there is no guarantee of getting tattooed without an appointment. With that being said, we have six full time artists and more often than not -- we can get things worked in.
- We always recommend making an appointment if you have a specific artist that you would like to work with. Each artist will have a different scheduling procedure and we recommend that you contact them individually for their specific requirements.
How much will my tattoo cost?
- We have no idea how much your tattoo will cost. It is impossible for us to estimate via email, text, or phone — even if you send us a photo. The easiest way to get an idea of how much something will cost is to physically stop by the shop and we can talk about size, placement, and your expectations of detail in your design.
How do you quantify cost?
- Cost will be dependent on a few things. Size, complexity, and placement will all play a factor into cost. Any tattoo that is one session, we will usually price that tattoo "per piece" — which means we will agree on a price prior to beginning the tattoo and it will cost that amount no matter how long it takes. The last thing we want is to be focused on the clock — and I don't want you to be focused on the clock either. For larger, multiple session tattoos - cost will be quantified at an hourly rate of $150 per hour based upon machine time.
Can I bring friends with me?
- Sure! Having someone with you to pass the time is completely fine with us...but please don't bring all of your friends. We only allow one person to sit with you during the tattoo process. We do have a large studio — but we have had issues in the past with clients bringing multiple people -- so we have collectively decided to allow one other person only to alleviate overcrowding in the tattoo areas.
What should I wear?
- You can wear whatever you would like. Wear clothing that is comfortable and conducive to getting tattooed. For example, if you're getting your thigh tattooed, wear or bring shorts. If you're getting your upper arm tattooed -- bring a tank top or camisole. etc..
It is possible that your clothes will end up with tattoo pigment on them...please don't wear anything new and fancy, we would hate to ruin your favorite shirt or pants.
Hope that answers some questions -- let us know if we can answer anything else for you